Reiki Shinpiden Level III Master-Practitioner Training
A path to unlocking a door to reconnecting to your True Self and living life peacefully and abundantly through Reiki.
with Lou Orsan,Reiki Shihan (Master-Teacher)
A 2-Part, 2-Day In-Person Training meeting on: Part 1: Saturday, March 4th, 2023 Part 2: Saturday, March 25, 2023 9:00 am to 6:00 pm each day Location: Framingham, MA Tuition: $450 (Payment plan available)
“Dedicating oneself to a daily Reiki practice is not about mastering techniques or skills for proficiency’s sake because Reiki is not about doing at all. Reiki practice is about becoming an increasingly clear channel for the universal life energy” — Frank Arjava Petter
The Reiki Shinpiden Level III Master-Practitioner Training Program at Northeast Reiki Center is for practitioners ready to adopt a life-style that immerses them in universal life energy for living life enthusiastically and abundantly. As a participant, you learn additional ways of applying the system of Reiki for mind-body healing and spiritual self-realization. It’s powerful inner work for moving out of a limiting view of who we are towards experiencing an expanded dimension of human consciousness — that we are truly Spiritual Beings of Light.
This program offers many exercises to deepen your connection to Reiki at every level and provides you with opportunities for significant personal growth and self-discovery. The training is for those who want the benefits of acquiring advanced Reiki concepts and techniques, but don’t necessarily want to teach Reiki classes to others.
In an uplifting group setting we focus on what it means to walk the path as a Reiki Master-Practitioner. You receive the Master attunement (Reiju); learn the Master symbol (Shirushi) and mantra (Jumon) and their life-enhancing applications; learn additional Japanese Reiki techniques and meditations for cultivating your Ki and deepening your daily practice; learn how to administer the Level I attunements to loved ones and individuals with chronic and life-threatening illness; receive an illustrated Reiki Master manual and your Reiki Master-Practitioner certificate. We meet on two weekends for three days to learn, share experiences, engage in in-class and homework exercises and lots of practice.
As part of this training you will:
• learn how to use the Master symbol and mantra to help you unlock a doorway to your true self.
• learn self-empowering ways to work with Reiki’s to release old patterns, limiting beliefs and unhealthy habits so you can thrive and manifest what you want in your life.
• explore the deeper meanings behind Mikao Usui’s intent for Reiki to be applied as a life practice and to attain Anshin Ritsumei - a state of mind in which one is always in peace regardless of what is happening in the outer world (Anshin) and while in this state to accomplish one's mission and role (Ritsumei). Usui Sensei taught that this is the purpose of life.
• learn advanced Japanese Reiki techniques and meditations to purify, cultivate, balance your Ki.
• discover new intuitive ways of working with Reiki that enhance the effectiveness of your treatments for others, including working with Byosen — the energy frequency emitted by imbalances in tense, injured or ill areas of the body.
• learn techniques to tap into and trust your connection to your higher self for accurate guidance and insights related to important decisions in your life.
• explore how you are applying three basic keys to enlightenment to your relationships and life.
• learn and become proficient in administering the Reiki Level I attunements to individuals who have chronic or life-threatening illness so they can give themselves daily Reiki healing treatments (or to one of their family members so they can provide Reiki regular healing sessions for their loved one).
• receive additional information for developing a Professional Reiki Practitioner Healing Practice.
• learn the keys to creating and facilitating your own Reiki Circle or Reiki Share.
• discover how as Reiki Masters, we raise the energetic vibration of our planet by shifting from a personality-mind way of being in life to a more enlightened heart-soul way of being in life.
• contemplate ways of how to bring Reiki out into the world in your own, unique way.
• receive ongoing support and continuing education opportunities for practice after the training.
To register or for more information please call 508-808-5696 or email Lou at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast Reiki Center offers traditional Usui Japanese Reiki Training, Personal Reiki Treatments and Monthly Reiki Healing Groups for the Greater Boston and Metrowest, MA communities. P. O. Box 1183, Framingham, Massachusetts 01701